Pages

Sunday 8 August 2010

Sweet Pea DSP in orange and pink?

 

Do you know I'm not much of an orange person?  I love red and bright pink and blue and green, but not orange, well that was until I spied these two photos lurking in my pile of photos to scrap!  A couple, in an orange jumper and pashmina, just inspired me to use these limited edition papers in Pumpkin Pie, Taken with Teal and Chocolate Chip from the Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper in the Mini Catalogue.
One of the sheets of designer series paper comes with these bull's eye circle designs, which I've added to with punched circles of my own.  The checked blue circle can easily be created by drawing around a large dinner plate.
I've created a journalling tag from a Teal circle, punched a hole and added Pumpkin Pie ribbon.  The details of the event are written on the back.  You can leave it face down as I have slid behind one of the embellishments or you can leave the details on show.

The Sweet Pea paper pack is so versatile, I've used it on a number of other designs, here and here and below.

A simple piece of Sweet Pea paper on a cream mat and a Rose Red C6 card base.  Crystal Effescts are painted over each buterfly to give them a shiny appearance.  The ribbon is a piece of Whisper White satin ribbon dyed with Roes Red ink (just be careful not to add to much ink)

No comments:

Post a Comment