Pages

Sunday 12 September 2010

Happy Harvest


We don't celebrate 'thanks giving' as the American's do, but we do have 'Harvest Festival' and more and more people are growing their own vegetables, most of the allotments around here are full!  Or perhaps, the card could be used to wish someone good luck at the local flower festival, horticultural or agricultural show.  (When I was 13 or 14, I won first prize in the local show, where I was living, with my Gladioli...I beat my Granddad, who has been regularly showing for more than 40 years, and he was a judge at national level for chrysanthimums...My onions weren't bad either that year, but, I've not entered since.)

This card uses Pumpkin Pie and More Mustard cardstock with Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive ink. Use Dot Dot Dot to stamp onto plain cardstock.  Stamp with the truck from Loads of Love and cut out.  Stamp the truck again on More Mustard, colour and highlight the wheels, stamp again with the pumpkins and sentiment.  Stamp the pumpkins on to Pumpkin pie and cut out and stick to the mustard layer. Add a piece of gold elastic to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment