Pages

Friday 17 September 2010

Training Time

I'm so excited, I'm off to a training session on the new catalogue tonight!  I can't wait to see all the new stamps and colours which will be available to buy from 1st October!

We'll be doing a make and take, which I'll post on the 1st....we're not allowed to do the whole sneak peek thing.

Why not come and see the fablous new colours and stamps, and the new catalogue for yourself on 3 October in Ipswich or 6 October in Bedford?  I will be selling off a number of retired items too.

Of course Sunday 3rd October is National Card Making Day, so shall we make a bit of an event of it? 

More details on all these dates, and more, to follow.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a nice time on training. Regards Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great thanks Alexandra. Hope you got home safely.

    ReplyDelete