Pages

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Playdate in the Park

Here's a quick scrapbook page I knocked up in an hour.  There's a rare picture of me...in the glasses, if you've ever wondered what I look like...LOL  I'm sorry about the 'flare' on the photograph, I'm finding it increasingly difficult to photograph items well with the lower autumn light levels, I hope it doesn't spoil your enjoyment of the page.

Isn't it amazing what you can create from three squares of 6x6 patterend paper?  These patterns are from the Playdate Designer Series Paper, a little Real Red satin ribbon, Real Red button and card and Old Olive buttons with Linen Thread complete the look.  Circle punches and the Scallop Boarder punch are a must for this project.

There's a hidden journaling panel with a scalloped edge slipped in behind the photo to the right.

The Real Red compliments the red and pink coats in the photograph, pick up on colours within your own photographs to tie in with your paper colours.

Don't forget to use strong double sided tape to create the folded ribbon look, alternatively use a running sewing stitch and gather the ribbon that way.

This is a no stamp scrap page.

1 comment: