Pages

Thursday 29 July 2010

Glitter Galore

Don't forget I'm holding a workshop on Saturday 31st, contact me for your invitation!

Another of the card samples I made for the class samples last week.  Details of how to make it are below.

Don't forget my class on 14 August
The regular classes will be held on the second Saturday of the month close to the Ipswich Waterfront, the first is Saturday 14th August, at 6pm, and will be themed on anniversaries and weddings. Techniques will include background stamping, heat embossing and paper folding. More details will be available shortly. The next date is 11th September with a children’s theme and will include the Choo Choo (train) and Fox & Friends Stamp Sets.  My regular classes will cost £15 and will include all materials.

 Recipe
Stamping the floral heart from I {Heart} Hearts in Versamark ink on Whisper White card, I covered the heart with our brilliant Heat and Stick powder and melted it with the heat tool. I then sprinkled with very irredecent black glitter from the Fine Galaxy glitter collection and reheated it.  The second heating ensures that the glitter is stuck with the heat and stick powder and ensures the glitter does not fall off.  Amazing really.  This heart is attached to a second heart which has white embossed dots, again a stamp from the I {Heart} Hearts  stamp set.

Layer up the hearts with dimensionals, on a fabric flower from the pretties kit, black and white ribbon and a black mat on white card.  You could add a stamped sentiment of your choice on the black card and emboss with white embossing powder to stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment