Pages

Thursday 8 July 2010

So slack..but classes on their way

I've been so slack with my blog, but it's been busy, busy, busy. 

On Saturday I was at a country market in Banham Norfolk, no there wasn't time to advertise, it was ...CCCCCrazy.  Then off to see all my relatives up there including north norfolk.  Then it was back to work on Monday with my 4 hour round trip commute!  You know at the end of my contract, a week tomorrow, I am not going to miss that commute!

So with the end of my contract, I've been looking at other options for work, and evenings this week I've been preparing for interview, yes one crazy world.  It's not that Stampin' Up! won't lead to a rewarding future, it's more that I've not had the chances I would have liked to develop it due to my commute.  I've some fabulous ideas for classes including 5 cards for £5 (I've even got two versions to run) and some more inventive classes with kinetic cards are all in my sketch book. I just have to be home long enough to make the cards and let you know the dates.

Let's start with the latter...the details of the all day papercrafting event at Needham Market on 24 July are all ready up on my blog scroll up and click on the page link at the top of the page.  We still have some places available, but you'll have to be quick ring or email to book your place.

On 22 July at 7.00 pm why not come along for the first 5 cards for £5 class, located close to the Ipswich Waterfront.  You'll be using the I {heart} hearts stamps and three different sized punches, the stamp set is shown on page 7 and the smallest of the punches on page 6 of the mini catalogue.  If it turns out you love the Stampin' Up! products, which I know you will (I am just so amazed at at how easy the stamps are to use, especially for beginners) then I will give you the class for free with orders over £25.

My contact details are on the papercraft event page.

Hope to see you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment