the lilies are still going after more than a week!)
Here are the instructions to make it:
- This is a A6 Orchid Opulence card base. Trim the right hand edge of the card with the scallop boarder punch. Cut a strip of Pale Plum card to sit behind the scallop edge, take care to line up the right hand side with the back part of the card before sticking down. (The ribbon will disguise the join.)
- Cut a panel of the Rich Razzleberry paper from the Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper and mat on to Pale Plum. Attach to the card base
- Punch three butterflies from other Cottage Wall papers, fold in half at the narrowest point and gently curve the wings around your fingers. Place stampin' dimensionals under the wings to support them, creating a 3D effect. Stick to card.
- Stamp 'thank you' from the Oval All stamp set on to Pale Plum using Elegant Eggplant ink and punch out with the large oval punch. Stamp again on to a Cottage Wall paper and cut out the butterfly and mount on a stampin' dimensional. Attach to sentiment. Mount the whole on stampin' dimensionals and add to the card.
- Tie a pice of Old Olive satin ribbon in a bow around the front of the card. Cut a sliver of Pale Plum card and thread through an Old Olive button, trim the ends, attach with a glue dot to the bow.