Pages

Monday 28 June 2010

Busy Week

It's been a very busy week, yet another parcel arrived from Stampin' Up! (They come via UPS and I can track them on line, they tell you the day they're due to be delivered, and sure enough they are!) 

I have been on a mission to get the spring cleaning done in the house, but with 3 loads of washing drying in one day, I've still got to catch up on the ironing.  Then there's the watering of the garden, if I don't I'll loose the third crop of apples in a row, the tree's a dwarf variety in a very large pot, if the watering's patchy the apples drop whilst they're still small, fingers crossed I'll manage to keep more than 4!

I did manage to catch a couple of hours at the beach, I'm not much of a sunbather, but it felt like I'd at least had a weekend. 

This Saturday I'm going to be at the Banham Country Market 9am-1pm 3rd July, so I'm packing all my samples and details of the class on 24 July at Needham Market (see link at the top of the page).

1 comment:

  1. Ironing, what's that?! Thanks for a lovely evening on Friday, and we hope you're having a great weekend.

    Hugs,

    Becki
    xx

    ReplyDelete