Pages

Wednesday 9 June 2010

12 Days of Blogging #1


Stampin' Up! Sweet Treat Cups come in packs of 12, so I challenged myself to come up with 12 designs to inspire you, some quick and easy some more advanced. At only £2.50 for 12 they add a whole new dimension to your crafting.

This one started with the 'punch art' of EB the cat, whom we sadly lost to old age in April. A curled up purple cat collar fits snuggly in the sweet treat cup, held in place by a sliding door.

Elegant Eggplant ribbon finishes off the Appricot Appeal and Pale Plum card. Perfect for welcoming a friend's new cat or cat's birthday. Choose your colour scheme to match the collar.

Inspired by this card, if you post it on your blog, please link back here.

Want more? Come back tomorrow...see you soon

3 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the punched cat! I think its great you doing 12 sweet treat ideas...I will be checking back daily x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Clare. Would be great on a scrapbook page, which could be kept as a keepsake. Looking forward to all the other ideas you have.
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall pop back every day to look at your tips for the Sweet Treat Cups, Clare. I love this idea!

    Hugs,

    Becki
    xx

    ReplyDelete